GFRP is a new generation for Civil Infrastructure
100 YEARS ZERO MAINTENANCE
NON-CONDUCTIVE TO ELECTRICITY & HEAT
Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymers (GFRP) can be used for a broad range of new construction applications:
- Reinfoced Concrete Expose to De-Icing Chloride
- High Voltage & Electromagnetic Fields
- Applicaitons subjected to other corrosive agents
- Structures Built in or Close to sea water
- Thermally sensitive applications
- Weight sensitive structures
- Application requiring low electric conductivity or electromagnetic neutrality
- Masory Strengthening
- Long-Term Durability required
Reinforced Concrete Exposed to De-icing Chloride
Bridge Decks & Railings, Roads and Slabs on grade, Salt Storage Facilities, Precast Elements.......
High Voltages & Electromagnetic Fields
Hospital MRI, Light and Heavy Rail Tracks, Cable Ducks and Banks, High Voltage Substations,..
Applications subjected to other corrosive agents
Waste water treatment plants, Architectural Concrete Elements, Historic Preservation, .....
Structures built in or close to sea water
Sea Walls, Whart Quays, and Dry Docks, Floating Structures, Piers, Jetties, Canals, Dams, ......